Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #40: Onyx

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Onyx (Lux #2)
By: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: August 14, 2012

"Being connected to Daemon Black sucks… Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard. Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem… The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s. But then everything changes… I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me? No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I am so excited for Onyx! I loved Obsidian and I am dying to find out what will happen next. Also I admit I am kind of madly in love with Daemon.

22 comments:

  1. Ahh! i'm so excited for this book. There are so many possibilities at what might happen. I'm hoping to hear more about what happened to Dawson and Bethany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Obsidian recently and I'm dying to read Onyx. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Obsidian yet :( But I hear it's great so I might just have to pick it up before Onyx comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to start this series soon because I'm hearing a lot of amazing things about it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard nothing but great things about this series. Sounds good. Cool cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven´t read Obsidian yet, but I´m going to wait to buy the new cover. I have heard that the first book is really good.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Obsidian but I've heard nothing but great things about it, so I'm excited for this! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do need to get a start on this series! It seems everyone I know raves about it.

    Now your newest follower :D

    Here's my choice if you would like to check it out...

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for this one as well!
    Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaah, I need this one soooo badly! I loved, loved, loved OBSIDIAN (and have SHADOWS waiting on my Kindle) and need to know how this story continues. And I need more Daemon, of course. ;) Awesome pick!!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Traci!
    Thanks for visiting my WoW. I really want to read Obsidian sometime. i love the synopsis. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsidian looks really good, but I haven't read it yet *sighs* When do I get my Time Turner so I can read ALL the books?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! So dying to read Onyx!! I have read Obsidian 3 times lol! This is probably my most wanted book of the year!! (Along with City of Lost Souls and Insurgent, it's a tough battle lol) Best pick I have seen all day so far.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds pretty good. Definitely one to keep an eye out for.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't started this series yet, but obviously I need to!!!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never heard of this series but it looks interesting and something I should check in to.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahaha Too funny. Gotta love being in love!! Great choice. -Burgandy Ice

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol Also I admit I am kind of madly in love with Daemon." who does not
    gr8 wow

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to read this series! o_o I keep saying that, but I REALLY need to. Everyone seems to be in love with every book Jennifer Armentrout's written, so I figure it's about time I get to it. >_> I intend to pick up Obsidian next time I stop by B&N.

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  20. YES! I want this book badly too! :D I would seriously give an arm and a leg to get my hands on Onyx. I will forever be jealous of the ARC receivers. ;) Can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The cover art is sexy I've seen this book around nice pick Traci.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really do appreciate every single comment. :)