Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!


(Photo taken by my sister)

Happy Hunger Games!

The Hunger Games is officially in theaters in the U.S. today!

I am so excited that this day is finally here! I have absolutely loved the Hunger Games book series for years! Also Katniss is easily one of my all time favorite female characters. I know that I will definitely be seeing this movie in theaters more than once.



(My incredibily lucky sister met both Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson)

So will you be seeing The Hunger Games in theaters?
If you have seen it, what did you think?

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! Best movie I have seen in a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To repeat what I've already said on Twitter: YOUR SISTER IS A RIDICULOUSLY GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER AND ALSO RIDICULOUSLY LUCKY.

    Aaaand, I still haven't seen it yet. ;____;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really do appreciate every single comment. :)