Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #33: The Savage Grace

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine #3)
By: Bree Despain
Release Date: March 13, 2012

"A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle. Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything. With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders. The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I am excited for The Savage Grace because I love The Dark Divine series and I can't wait to read how it will end.

12 comments:

  1. I still need to read this series so bad! The covers are so pretty and they sound so good!


    Here's my WoW: http://amandalynsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series yet, but it's on my list! I hope you like this one!

    Here's my WoW: http://amandalynsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read the second book of this series, but I really enjoyed the first one. Great pick! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing this book reminds me I still want to read the first one of this series! Great Pick!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read the series yet but I've been meaning to read it since forever! my pile is just... unmanageable?! lol I love the cover ;) Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first two books sitting somewhere on my shelf which I haven't read just yet. I might just read it before this one comes out!

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still havne't read the second book, but this series was really great. I should probably read it soon. Nice pick!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! your choice.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

      Delete
  8. I haven't read this series, but I'm interested in it, thanks for changing. Here's my WOW


    Don't forgot to check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this series, yet! It sounds really suspenseful, though! The cover is nice, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought the first book in this series and I'm really excited to read it! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)