Sunday, January 29, 2012

Incarnate Theater Treasure Hunt


Welcome to the INCARNATE Theater Treasure Hunt!

This week, 45 bloggers are celebrating the release of INCARNATE by Jodi Meadows by participating in a treasure hunt with clues, activities, and lots of prizes including signed books and handknit fingerless mitts. You've reached a CLUE blog, which means somewhere on this page is a clue to finding the hidden page and grand prize entry form on Jodi's website. Follow 26 clues to get there!

For more information on the INCARNATE Theater Treasure Hunt, check out Jodi's post: here
(Jodi Meadows knitted this character herself)

Author Jodi Meadows kindly took the time to share one of the songs from her Incarnate playlist: 


Nocturne No. 2, Op. 9 in E-Flat Major, by Chopin:
"When I first started working on INCARNATE, I knew I wanted one of the characters to be a musician and composer. While I'm nothing close to a professional musician, I've always loved classical music and knew I wanted to use that. I chose Chopin as a composer to base my character's music off, though it probably only makes a difference to me. iTunes informs me I've listened to this piece over 550 times."

My clue for the password is . . .

First word: c
(Remember, there are no spaces in this password!)


Make sure to visit all of the other blogs participating in the treasure hunt to finish collecting your clues. The activity blogs have a lot of fun stuff going on too, including ways to gain extra entries into the giveaway, so don't forget about them!
 
Also more importantly don't forget to pick up your copy of Incarnate out on January 31! I absolutely loved this book and can't recommend it enough! Check back January 31 to read my review
Here are your next three blogs:
Fire Star Books
Susan Adrian

5 comments:

  1. I too love Chopin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha YAYYY! This is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and relaxing.

    Katja
    katie(dot)sijanec(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)