Friday, December 30, 2011

Winner of A Million Suns and The End of 2011

First up the randomly selected winner of the ARC of A Million Suns by Beth Revis and Across the Universe poster is...

Tiffany
Congrats! The winner has been notified.

Thank you for all of the entries! If you didn't win still make sure you get your hands on a copy of this book when it comes out!

Finally 2011 is coming to an end but I wanted to briefly say thank you to all of the followers who have become a part of my blog this year. 2011 has been an amazing year for me and I can't thank everyone of my followers who visit and comment on my blog enough! I love having a place to finally share my passion for books. I hope all of you choose to stick around because 2012 is going to be an even better year. I have some really exciting stuff coming up that I can't wait to share with you all. Happy New Year! =)

Also check out my post of my top favorite books of 2011: here

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)