Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #30: Arise

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Arise (Hereafter #2)
By Tara Hudson
Released: June 5, 2012

"Amelia—still caught between life and death—must fight for every moment of her relationship with the human boy Joshua. They can hardly even kiss without Amelia accidentally dematerializing. Looking for answers, they go to visit some of Joshua’s Seer relatives in New Orleans. But even in a city so famously steeped in the supernatural, Amelia ends up with more questions than answers…and becomes increasingly convinced that she and Joshua can never have a future together.Wandering through the French Quarter, Amelia meets other in-between ghosts, and begins to seriously consider joining them. And then she meets Gabrielle. Somehow, against impossible odds, Gaby has found a way to live a sort of half-life...a half-life for which Amelia would pay any price. Torn between two worlds, Amelia must choose carefully, before the evil spirits of the netherworld choose for her." (summary from goodreads.com)

I am looking forward to Arise because I really enjoyed Hereafter and I am excited to see what will happen next. I also love the cover for this one!


*Also don't forget to enter to win an ARC of A Million Suns by Beth Revis and poster

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book in the series. This book sounds very good. I have to check it out soon! Thank you for sharing! I really like the cover of Arise. Great choice!!

    See you around!!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book, but I've heard it's really good! I like the cover of Arise. It's so pretty and haunting!! I will have to check it out soon. Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read the first book. Time goes by so fast, I can't believe the sequel is out already. Thanks for passing this along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read the first book, but I love this ones cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the first in this series for my Kindle :) I've heard so many great things. Fab pick@

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm salivating now...Can't wait for the release. Hope you'll enjoy it!

    Jez @ Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick, enjoy! your read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. this one is very popular today! i haven't haven't read hereafter yet but after i do i'm probably gonna want this one as much as you.

    check out our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to read the first book though I have it on my kindle...

    new follower :)

    check out my WoW @ http://vanya-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! I still haven't read Hereafter but I'm hoping to get to it before Arise comes out!

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  11. I STILL haven't read Hereafter and it's been sitting in my reading pile for quite a while. Got to get to it soon.

    Have an amazing reading week! And happy holidays!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)