Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #27: The Alchemy of Forever


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation #1)
By: Avery Williams
Release Date: January 3, 2012

"After spending six hundred years on earth, Seraphina Ames has seen it all. Eternal life provides her with the world’s riches, but at a very high price: innocent lives. Centuries ago, her boyfriend, Cyrus, discovered a method of alchemy that allows them to swap bodies with other humans, jumping from one vessel to the next, taking the human’s life in the process. No longer able to bear the guilt of what she’s done, Sera escapes from Cyrus and vows to never kill again. Then sixteen-year-old Kailey Morgan gets into a horrific car accident right in front of her, and Sera accidentally takes over her body. For the first time, Sera finds herself enjoying the life of the person she’s inhabiting—and falls for the human boy who lives next door. But Cyrus will stop at nothing until she’s his again, and every moment she stays, she’s putting herself and the people she’s grown to care for in great danger. Will Sera have to give up the one thing that’s eluded her for centuries: true love?" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I am excited for The Alchemy of Forever because the summary sounds like it is going to be a good book.

24 comments:

  1. The release date is so close. Only a few more weeks. Great choice of a WOW pick. Come check out what I picked for my WOW.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this one does sound really good!! I'll have to check it out, thanks for sharing!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one sounds so good! i love the cover for it, and i'm pretty sure i have a galley of it. can't wait to read it, nonetheless!

    My WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds pretty interesting. I like the cover! I think more people feature this book. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been excited for this book ever since I came across it a few days ago! I can't wait for my copy to arrive here. Only a few more weeks of waiting! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am of the opinion that great bloggers often think alike. You and Natalie of Dazzling Reads chose the same book this week and it got me very excited about it even more. :)

    I'd be happy if you could give my WoW post some love:
    http://thetravelingreader.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/waiting-on-wednesday-7/

    Thanks! :)

    - Mauie (The Traveling Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! I already have this on my TBR list! It seems to have all the elements I enjoy!

    Visit my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some ARCs have already been being passed out and that's how I first found out about this one. I love paranormal books, and alchemists haven't really taken the spotlight all that much. It's exciting!

    Have a fabulous reading week, Traci!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was waiting on this one three weeks ago !! It sounds amazing doesn't it??


    Thanks for stopping by

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a promising start to a series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I can't wait for this one either!! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this on a couple of blogs today, but I've not heard of it before! It sounds awesome, so I've made a note of it. Oh, and happy blogoversary! :)

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know too much about this one before, but it sounds interesting. I love the cover too! So pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy! your read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one seems to be very popular! I've seen it all over the blogs for the last couple of weeks! I think its going to be great! Nice pick this week!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds really good! I really need to check it out when it comes out. Great Pick!
    Em
    My WOW
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, that summary is absolutely intriguing! I love the idea of a girl taking over the life/body of someone else. Will definitely check this one out.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! This sounds like my kind of book. It kind of reminds me of My Name is Memory, which I liked. I'll be looking for this one :)

    Tiffany
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cover of this one, but the premise is really promising as well! Great pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  20. This has been on my TBR list for ages! I'm extremely psyched for it! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooh, I saw this on Goodreads a few weeks back, the summary sounds so good! I HAVE to give it a try! New Follower! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL!! we have telepathy or something XD thank you so much for stopping by!!! muah! awesome pick! of course huhuhu!

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)