Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Book Trailer: Switched by Amanda Hocking


Switched
By: Amanda Hocking
Release Date: January 3, 2012
Pre-order the Book: Amazon
UK Trailer: Youtube

"When Wendy Everly was six years old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy discovers her mother might have been right. With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - a world both beautiful and frightening, and Wendy's not sure she wants to be a part of it." (Summary from Amandahocking.blogspot.com)

I am a huge fan of the Trylle Series and all of Amanda Hocking's other books. I first read Switched during the summer of 2010 after accidentally discovering it in the Amazon Kindle store. I immediately fell in love with the story and the world in which the book is set in. I later read Hocking's My Blood Approves series and Hollowland.  I can't recommend these books enough and I am so happy that Hocking is being published, she completely deserves it! I will definitely be running out on January 3 to pick up a copy for my bookshelf. 

2 comments:

  1. The book sounds good. I like the trailer! Great pick! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Trylle series! I can't wait for the revamped books to come out. The trailer is really great, thanks for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)