Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #25: Dead To You


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Dead To You
By: Lisa McMann
Release Date: February 7, 2012

"Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family. It's a miracle... at first. Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together. But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked. Something unspeakable..." (summary from goodreads.com)

I am a huge fan of Lisa McMann so I am really looking forward to this book and the summary sounds like it will be a great read.

15 comments:

  1. I just recently found out about this one and it looks like a fantastic read. The cover is kind of creepy, but I dig it! Great pick :0)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see we are waiting on the same novel. I haven't read any of McMann's other books. . . even though they are in one of my library sale hauls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second time I've seen this and I'm just as interesting in it as before :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover does it for me. It's done really well. But the fact it's from Lisa McMann is a dead giveaway already that the book's going to be fantastic. Great choice! ;)

    Hope you can visit my WoW post this week:

    http://thetravelingreader.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/waiting-on-wednesday-5/

    - Mauie from The Traveling Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds really good it's definately on my tbr list, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my second seeing this cover today! I like how the book sounds!! The cover is nice!! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big Lisa McMann fan after I've read Cryer's Cross so this one is definitely on my to-buy/to-read list! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks for this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your the second person I've seen with this on their wow pick. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book keeps popping up! I don't know how I would feel about this one... It's subject matter is my #1 fear as a parent and would probably give me a complex.

    New follower from WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read this. It sounds awesome! Great pick. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this cover! I already feel drawn to this book. I need to add this to my TBR shelf now. Sounds awesome, thanks for sharing!!

    Check out my WoW here
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book looks so awesome. I'm dying to read it. And I just LOVE that cover :)

    Tiffany
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Pick, Looks like an awesome book intriguing book. =]
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh this does sound like a good one!! I'll definitely have to check it out! I haven't read anything by Lisa Mcmann but I might have to now!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)