Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #24: One That I Want


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

One That I Want
By: Jennifer Echols
Release Date: February 7, 2012

"Gemma can’t believe her luck when the star football player starts flirting with her. Max is totally swoon-worthy, and even gets her quirky sense of humor. So when he asks out her so-called best friend Addison, Gemma’s heartbroken. Then Addison pressures Gemma to join the date with one of Max’s friends. But the more time they all spend together, the harder Gemma falls for Max. She can’t help thinking that Max likes her back—it’s just too bad he’s already dating Addison. How can Gemma get the guy she wants without going after her best friend’s boyfriend?" (Summary from goodreads.com)


I am so excited for One That I Want! First the summary sounds good and second I am a huge Jennifer Echols fan.



*Also don't forget to enter the Breaking Dawn giveaway where you can win a Breaking Dawn movie tie-in and a poster

15 comments:

  1. I read my first Echols a little while ago (I know, duh!) and loved it. I can't wait for this one too.

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks really good!!! Thanks for the new book to look out for:D

    Love your blog, new follower:DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the cover! It's cute and very, very romantic!! I also featured this book on my blog too. Aren't we twins?? Hehe. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really great. I've seen this before and now I'm really wondering why I haven't already added it to my to-read list already. Will do so now. :) Great pick!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so cute I have it on my TBR list too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaw, such a cute cover! This one's new to me but looks like a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good choice, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick! I love the synopsis for this.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am waiting on this. I am a big Jennifer Echols fan too. Ever since she announced this on twitter, I have been waiting for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Jennifer Echols, so I'm eagerly waiting for this one as well! Great pick!!

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I haven't heard of this one before, but I'll have to check it out ! It sounds really cute :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute!!

    here are my WOW picks. stop by?!?!
    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)