Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #23: Fated

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Fated (The Soul Seekers #1)
By: Alyson Noel
Release Date: May 22, 2012

"So here's the deal . . . Strange things have been happening to Daire Santos. Animals follow her, crows mock her, glowing people appear from nowhere. Worried that Daire's having a breakdown, her mother sends her to stay with the grandmother she's never met, who lives on the dusty plains of Enchantment, New Mexico. There Daire crosses paths with Dace, a gorgeous guy with unearthly blue eyes. Her grandmother recognizes Daire's episodes for what they are - a call to her true destiny as a Soul Seeker, a person who can navigate between the living and the dead. Guided by her grandmother, Daire must be quick to learn how to harness her powers because Dace's brother is an evil shape-shifter, out to steal them. Daire must embrace her fate as a Soul Seeker and discover if Dace is the guy she's meant to be with . . . or if he's allied with the enemy she's destined to destroy." (summary from goodreads.com)

I am looking forward to Fated because I have enjoyed Noel's Immortals series and Riley Bloom series. I also love the cover for Fated and the synopsis sounds good.


*Don't forget to enter to
win a signed ARC of Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi and the Breaking Dawn giveaway where you can win a Breaking Dawn movie tie-in and a poster.

22 comments:

  1. Alyson Noel is the best! I can't wait for this book to come out. I agree, the cover is beautiful, and the synopsis sounds good. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New series? Cool. My WoW is up as well, http://moiraethefatesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! This one seems to be popular lately. I can see why though, it sounds really interesting and the cover is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seen this one a few times already! love that cover!

    I have a couple WOW picks this week! :) stop by?!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds great! I haven't read anything by Alyson Noel as yet.

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Fated is a popular pick this week! I'm so excited for this book! :)

    Check out my Wow picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely want Fated too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fated! Second time I've seen this book in less than five minutes! Awesome pick! I love the cover. It's going to be a awesome read. Thank you for sharing!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Kai. A lot of bloggers must be so excited for another Alyson Noel release. Or maybe it's just the gorgeous cover. Hehe

    Would appreciate it if you could visit my WoW post for this week:

    http://thetravelingreader.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/waiting-on-wednesday-4/

    Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A new alyson noel series to look forward!
    Awesome pick!
    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never really been a big fan of Alyson Noel, but I don't see how she can go wrong with this one!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen this one several times. It must be a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pick! Fated sounds like it might be really good. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds awesome! I can't wait to read it as well!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. Been seeing this book in quite a lot of blogs lately. It sounds pretty good and I really love the cover. <3 Great pick!

    Pam @ jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you enjoy! your choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the 2nd WoW I have seen with this one. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yesss this one looks so good!! I'm really looking forward to it also :) Great pick!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a nice looking cover. Been seeing so many new books with awesome covers. Thanks for visiting earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a gorgeous cover, and I love the premise of the book. It sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)