Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #20: Enshadowed

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Enshadowed
By: Kelly Creagh
Release Date: January 24, 2012

"While Varen remains a prisoner in the dream-world, Isobel is haunted by his memory. He appears to her in her dreams and soon, even in her waking life. But is she just imagining it? Isobel knows she must find a way back to Varen. She makes plans to go to Baltimore. There, she confronts the figure known throughout the world as the Poe Toaster—the same dark man who once appeared to Isobel in her dreams, calling himself “Reynolds.” Isobel succeeds in interrupting the Toaster’s ritual and, in doing so, discovers a way to return to the dream-world. Soon, she finds herself swept up in a realm which not only holds remnants of Poe’s presence, but has also now taken on the characteristics of Varen’s innermost self. It is a dark world comprised of fear, terror, and anger. When Isobel once more encounters Varen, she finds him changed. With his mind poisoned by the dream world, he becomes a malevolent force, bent on destroying all—even himself. Now Isobel must face a new adversary, one who also happens to be her greatest love." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I am excited for Enshadowed because I really enjoyed Evermore and I am looking forward to what will happen next.


*Also enter to win a signed ARC of Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

14 comments:

  1. I haven't read Nevermore yet but this one sounds amazing! I need to get caught up so I can start on some sequels! Check out my WOW here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I just checked out Nevermore from the library so I'll be reading it soon. :)

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick for this week. I like the cover! I've heard Evermore is a good read. Thank you for sharing! Happy reading.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to this. Nevermore was not my favorite book ever, but I can't leave these characters hanging where they were left hanging there, either. The show must go on. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this one too. Love Nevermore and can't wait to see what is in store for Varen and Isobel this time around. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own the first one but haven't read it yet, my WOW http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had a chance to read Nevermore yet but I've been told it was a great book.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Nevermore yet, but it is sitting on my shelf! I'm excited to read it though, it sounds awesome!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Nevermore, but I've been meaning to for such a long time. I guess if you're so excited about the sequel I should pick the first one up soon haha! The idea of it really sounds interesting.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW at Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really interesting. Will have to read the first one first though. Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't read Nevermore, but this sounds intriguing. I'll have to pick it up.

    WOW @ Working for the Mandroid

    ReplyDelete
  12. *sigh* I haven't read the 1st book yet. And thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so happy to find someone else who loves Hollowland too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds interesting. I haven't read the first book. I like to start a series from the beginning. Interesting Choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)