Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #19: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight
By: Jennifer E. Smith
Release Date: January 2, 2012

"Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything? Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A. Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I can not wait for this book, I have heard so many great things about it. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight sounds like a great read and I love the cover! I just wish that January didn't seem so far away.


*Also don't forget to enter the 100 followers giveaway. You can win either The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, Fateful by Claudia Gray, City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare, Divergent by Veronica Roth, Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins, or Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.

21 comments:

  1. I definitely want to read this book! Sounds so very good and the cover is so pretty. :)

    Sophia
    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this as my Wow last week. I love the cover and the story sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I can't wait for this one either :) Good choice! This was featured in one of my Cover Crazies :P

    Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this but now I want to read it.

    here's mine: http://thebo0ki3.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-iron-knight.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my WoW pick too! I just can't wait to read it! <3

    Pam @ jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this book around the past few weeks for WoW. It seems like it'll be a good book.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. My ARC for this book just arrived and I can't wait to read it! One of the books I'm definitely dying to read. Great pick!

    Check out our WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am very excited about this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of people have said good things about this book. Good choice. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Can't wait to read. Here's my WoW:

    http://hilarywgraham.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/waiting-on-wednesday-fracture-by-megan-miranda/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! I am anxiously awaiting this release too. Thenaks for stoping by. My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really excited for this book, but I'm seriously hoping it doesn't flop because the story spans such a short amount of time. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.. ugh! ;-)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeep I'm really excited for this one!!! I need it :) It looks so cute!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited for this book, I just heard about it the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just can't wait for this novel. It sounds soooo amazing and I. Need. It. Now. :D

    Great pick,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I'm going to be swooning over this one.
    I love the concept. I think the cover is cute. I adore sweet romances.

    As soon as I get my hands on a copy, I'll be reading it :) that much is a guarantee. Thanks for highlighting such an exciting upcoming release!

    My WoW at Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is definitely on my TBR list. It just looks so cute! Even the title is cute! Great pick!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute! I love the idea of love at first sight, and the cover = adorable! Love this. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen this book cover last week. It looks cute, and I can't wait to read it. Thank you for sharing!!

    Samual

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)