Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Silence (Book 3 in Hush, Hush Series)
By: Becca Fitzpatrick
Released: October 4, 2011
Source: Purchased
Purchase the book: Amazon

"The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever."(summary from goodreads.com)

Becca Fitzpatrick's Silence is the third book in the Hush, Hush series. Silence picks up a few months after Crescendo left off. Nora is returning home after being kidnapped but she does not remember anything that happened while she was gone or the weeks leading up to the kidnapping.

Silence is my favorite book in this series, I did not want to put it down. Nora continues to grow on me with each book, especially in Silence. Nora, as well as the reader, are in the dark about what happened to her. However, Nora is tough and she wants to find the answers to her kidnapping no matter what it will take. Patch is still one of my favorite male characters in a Young Adult series but once again I wish there was more of him. I enjoy the relationship between Patch and Nora because their love is genuine and they will do anything for each other. I was also happy to see the return of the characters such as Vee, Scott, Dabria, and even Marcie.  

The exciting plot picks up immediately from the first page and flows smoothly right until the end. I liked that Nora is explained many of the basics about the angels and certain characters again because it gave me a quick refresher of the previous books as well. The ending leaves off on a huge cliffhanger and I am dying to read the next book. I don't want to spoil anything but Silence does not disappoint. I highly recommend it as well as the entire Hush, Hush series.

My Rating:

3 comments:

  1. I loved this book! I'm so glad that she's writing a fourth one! I need to know what happens!!! It's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I have a signed manuscript of the very first book she wrote?!? So glad you like this series too! New follower from the Waiting on Wednesday meme. Like your blog! See you 'round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am so jealous you have a signed manuscript, you are so lucky. I love this series!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)