Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #17: Destined

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


Destined (Book 9 in House of Night Series)
By: P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Release Date: October 25, 2011

"In Destined, the forces of Light and Dark collide as their epic struggle focuses on Tulsa's House of Night. Zoey is home where she belongs, safe with her Guardian Warrior, Stark, by her side and preparing to face off against Neferet. Kalona has released his hold on Rephaim, and, through Nyx's gift of a human form, he and Stevie Rae are finally able to be together if Rephaim can truly walk the path of the Goddess and stay free of his father's shadow. But is Zoey really safe? Does she truly know those who are closest to her? And will love win when it is tested by the very soul of Darkness? Find out what s destined in the next thrilling chapter of the House of Night series." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I am looking forward to Destined because I really enjoy the House of Night series and I am excited to read what will happen next.


*Don't forget to enter the Banned Books Week Hop Giveaway

14 comments:

  1. wow there are 9 of these books!!? i had no idea there were so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read all, but the latest one. I enjoyed the first few books in the series, but after awhile it just got to drama filled. I don't like to give up on series though so I'm sure I'll end up buying it, and reading it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't read this series but it seems to be popular!

    Here's our WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read anything by Cast, but this looks good Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to buy book 8 of this series :S but I sure do wnt this one.
    Have a great day!!
    Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have Marked in my TBR pile.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  7. House of Night is a series I haven't gotten into. I read the first book a while back but I sort of forgot what it's about. I should reread it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the cover. Stopped reading the series after a while. New follower. Here's my follower:

    http://livredeamour-booksoflove.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. can u believe I haven read this series? XDD shame on me!!

    My WOW
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up on this one, I have been looking forward to it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read this series but I've heard great things about it. Sounds awesome!

    My WoW

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have yet to read this series, but they sound good. Nice pick this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice cover I haven't read any of the house of night series, great pick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)