Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #14: Pandemonium


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


Pandemonium
By: Lauren Oliver
Release Date: March 6, 2012

"Pandemonium continues Lena’s gripping story. After escaping from Portland, Maine, Lena makes it to the Wilds and becomes part of an Invalid community, where she transforms herself into a warrior for the resistance. A future without Alex is unimaginable, but Lena pushes forward and fights, both for him and for a world in which love is no longer considered a disease. Swept up in a volatile mix of revolutionaries and counterinsurgents, Lena struggles to survive—and wonders if she may be falling in love again." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I loved Delirium and can't wait to read Pandemonium and what will happen next to Lena.


*Also don't forget to enter to win a copy of City of Bones signed by Cassandra Clare

14 comments:

  1. Is that last sentence in the summary that kills me. I think I'm dreaming it. DENIAL. PURE DENIAL.





    - Mary [ Anxirium | WOW ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice. I really need to read Delirium the first one in this series. New follower. Here is my WoW
    http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday7-million-suns.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY agree with Mary^. The last sentence... I DON'T WANT LENA TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN. :( Ugh. the cliffhanger in Delirium was killer. Awesome choice this week! I used this book last time, haha.

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, Delirium's ending killed me and I'm so terrified for what's to come in this one. I NEED ALEX. That said, Lauren Oliver works magic so I'm sure Pandemonium will be amazing. Great choice!

    Steph @ Poetry to Prose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! lol But the whole falling in love again thing worries me a bit because Im sick of love triangles. Its like angst for no reason.

    Check out my WoW here

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm super excited for this book! I have to know what happens after the end of Delirium! Great choice. Check out my WoW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read Delirium. But soon! since I've heard so many good things about it :)
    Amy's Waiting on Wednesday

    Check out my Summer Favorites Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover for this book is absolutely stunning!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Emma @ Lostinayabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing choice!!! I cant wait for this one! Delirium is one of my favorite books of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    check my WoW at

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely DYING to read this one, yet terrified of what will happen!

    WOW @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting pick and cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesdy.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, new follower! I can't wait to read this one! I'm counting down the days!

    Here is my WoW: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds awesome!! I have yet to read Delirium, though it is sitting patiently on my shelf. I know... embarrassing! lol! I really hope to get to it soon!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)