Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #10: Fever

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Fever
By: Lauren DeStefano
Release Date: February 21, 2012

"Rhine and Gabriel have escaped the mansion, but they’re still in danger. Outside, they find a world even more disquieting than the one they left behind. Determined to get to Manhattan and to find Rhine’s twin brother Rowan, the two press forward, amidst threats of being captured again . . . or worse. The road they are on is long and perilous—and in a world where young women only live to age 20 and men die at age 25, time is precious. In this sequel to Lauren DeStefano’s harrowing Wither, Rhine must decide if freedom is worth the price—now that she has more to lose than ever." (summary from goodreads.com)

I am looking forward to Fever because I really enjoyed Wither and I can't wait to see where this story goes next. I also really like the cover for this one although not as much as I liked the cover for Wither.

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one also! Loved Wither and am soooo scared for Rhine. I wonder if evil grandfather will catch her.

    Check out what my WOW is this week!
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Wither yet, but it is definitely on my TBR list!! Excellent pick!! :D

    Here's my pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one! Wither is one of my all-time favourites! Great pick!

    Check out what I'm waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Wither so I am super excited for Fever!! =)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Wither and I hope Fever is just as good! Great choice :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH! I can't even tell you how excited I am to read Fever! It's near the top of my wish list. One reason is because I LOVED Wither. Another is because the synopsis sounds super awesome, and the cover is absolutely breathtaking too!

    Awesome pick for your WOW, Traci! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read the first book in this series. I'm glad that the first book was good enough to continue reading the series.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't the biggest Wither fan, but I did enjoy it enough to be curious about what happens next! ;)

    Nice WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)