Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Michael Grant "Transmedia" Experience

I received an interesting email about Michael Grant's new project and I wanted to share it.

Michael Grant, author of Gone series, has a new series coming out this winter that was conceived not only as a book, but also as a “transmedia” experience. A transmedia story is an interactive narrative told through the written word, video, puzzles, and more. But most importantly, it encourages fans to become part of the action. The tale has just gotten underway at societytwins.com and nexushumanus.com. Keep in mind that these sites are just the beginning… the intrigue unfolds from here.

I have yet to read the Gone series but it is in my to read pile and I hope to find the time to read it soon. I am definitely interested in this new project though and I have checked out both sites. I really like the whole idea as well as the mystery behind it all. I am excited to see where this is going to go next.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read his Gone series either, but I'm completely curious about this new one. Interactive books are always intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm super excited about this new series and the new transmedia thing too even though i haven't read his gone series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see how this is going to turn out. I loved his book gone.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my switched review. Im a new follower of your blog :)

    -Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)