Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Thank you Rachel at Rachel Reads for nominating me for the award, it means so much to me that someone enjoys my blog enough to acknowledge it!

The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all- have bloggity-blog fun!

Here are just a few of the blogs that I really enjoy visiting, I think they each post great reviews and are worth stopping by:
1. Sophia The Book Basement
2. Laura Books Are Precious Gems
3. Naiche The Book Girl Reads
4. Andie From A to Z
5. Sarah Catching Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)