Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #9: Crossed

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Crossed
By: Ally Condie
Release Date: November 1, 2011

"In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake. Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever." (summary from goodreads.com)

I am excited for Crossed because I really loved Matched and can't wait to find out what happens next to Cassia. I also love the cover for this one.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't had the chance to read Matched yet, but I have heard that it's a great read! I hope you Crossed when you finally get it!

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    My WoW: This Dark Endeavor

    On the Blog: Interview+Giveaway: Justin Gustainis: Hard Spell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Matched as well and I'm really looking forward to find out what will happen now. Great pick! :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice lol! I cannot wait for this one! :D

    Here's my WoW this week

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have still to read matched! :)

    Great choice :)

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower. Interesting choice. I haven't read Matched Yet. Good choice. Got to meet Ally Condie at Book Expo earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my pick a few weeks ago! I am really looking forward to more Cassia and Ky!
    See what I chose this week over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books
    Courtney
    *old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually got this one at ALA and I can't wait to read it! =) Awesome pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read MATCHED, although it's sitting on my shelf waiting patiently. I love how this cover goes so well with the first book.

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have GOT to get hold of a copy of Matched. I'm going to have to harangue my library into getting it or borrowing it from another library.

    New Follower!

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was my pick a few weeks ago! I can't wait for it. Why is November so far away??

    New follower :)
    Andie
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)