Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #7: The Future Of Us


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.



The Future of Us

By: Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Release Date: November 21, 2011

"It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet. Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM. Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future. Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I am excited for The Future Of Us because the synopsis sounds really interesting. I also am looking forward to reading another book by Jay Asher because Thirteen Reasons Why is one of my favorite books.

9 comments:

  1. OHHHHH sounds really good! New follower :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!! I need a new Jay Asher book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds good. I have never read anything by either author but Thirteen Reasons Why is on my TBR pile. Great pick!

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks SO GOOD, and yet I still don't know what to expect. I hope it's a pleasant surprise! Great pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one does sound really interesting! New follower.

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jay Asher is great. Carolyn Mackler is awesome. I'm excited to read what they've written together. I'm sure this book will be one of my future Waiting on Wednesdays too. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After Thirteen Reasons Why, I will pretty much try anything Jay Asher writes! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks like an awesome read! can't wait to check it out!!

    new follower :)

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-4-night-circus.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cannot wait for this one - it looks so good.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-27.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)