Thursday, July 21, 2011

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Forgotten 
By: Cat Patrick
Released: June 7, 2011
Source: Purchased E-book
Purchase the Book: Amazon


"Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future. Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies." (Summary from goodreads.com)

Cat Patrick's Forgotten is the story of London who forgets her past every night she goes to sleep and only remembers visions of the future. London manages to live a somewhat normal life by making notes for herself every night. However London desires to learn more about the past that she can't remember.

I found the premise for Forgotten to be different and interesting. I sympathized for London because she forgets her entire day every single night but she still goes to school and tries to live a normal life. I loved Luke who is so cute and quirky. London and Luke's relationship is sweet and develops at a realistic pace.

I felt that some parts of the story dragged on a bit but I enjoyed the ending the most. I liked learning more about London's past along with her. I wasn't entirely expecting the ending and was surprised by the last few chapters. Overall I enjoyed Forgotten and felt that it had a good balance of mystery and romance.  


My Rating:

2 comments:

  1. I seriously need to read this. Ugh, so many books to get to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks really interesting. I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)